City of West Plains Site Development Plan review
A development plan involving Commercial, and mixed land use shall be submitted to the planning commission for approval. This includes any special developments, such as shopping centers, mobile home parks, apartment units, industrial sites or recreation areas. The plan shall be drawn to scale and presented on 11-inch by 17-inch sheets. A boundary survey certified by a state-registered land surveyor may be required or be a part of the development plan. The plan shall show the following:
(1) The location and size of buildings, outdoor advertising and improvements on the lots;
(2) The location, size and arrangement of curb cuts, driveways, parking and loading areas;
(3) The proposed storm drainage, landscaping, planting and grading changes;
(4) The proposed utility lines and easements; and
(5) The proposed dedications or vacations.
(6) The existing utilities lines.
(7) The existing and proposed contours lines.
(8) The zoning district and land use requirements including delineation of any floodplain areas.
(9) Location of fencing on property.
(10) Permits required by state or any other governing.
The West Plains Planning Commission Meets Thursday at 5:30 prior to the Monday Council Meeting. Please check with the City Clerk for exact times and dates.